Directions, on foot, from rail and bus stations
(By car, use the directions from Amersham)
From High Wycombe Rail Station
About a mile, 22 mins
- Head west toward Crendon St
- Turn left (down hill) onto Crendon St
- Turn right onto Castle St
- Continue onto Church St
- Go past Primark
- Turn left (by Sue Ryder and Greggs)
- Turn right toward the Eden Centre
- Take the pedestrian tunnel (into the Eden shopping Center)
- By the health food shop, just after Game, go right
- Go past Tesco. Pass M&S
- By Wagamama’s and Zizzi’s, turn left (just before the bus station)
- Carry on into Mendy St
- Turn right onto Desborough Rd.
- Go past the church, now Art4Everyone
- Keep straight, past Isaac Lord (hardware shop).
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto Desborough Ave
- Follow the road left onto Green St
- Where Green Street goes right, turn left onto Leigh St (if you see pot-holes, you are nearly there)
- Go immediatly right, up the slope. At the top of the slope, you’ll see a big building on your left, with a car park.
- Go to the far end of the car park, and up the steps into Block A (and B!). Go up the stairs, or take the lift to the first floor. Go through the double doors oppisite the top of the stairs – you are there!